Friday, October 24, 2014


I like days like this.

I like being in empty malls and sitting in one of these small cafés with a hot cup of coffee and a book, one I read through and finish too quickly. 
And then I spend the remaining hour or two of my intended alone time just staring into space or people watching. It's very invigorating, because on days like this I push out all my negative thoughts on people and life. I don't do it intentionally, it's like my mind just decides to cut me some slack and not dwell on the depressing stuff for one day.

I know I just said today's an off day from the neggies, but this suddenly impulse to write things down sets myself into all the thinking again. Too often I send my brain into overdrive pondering and pondering over things I have no hold on. I don't know how to tell myself to not care and just live in happy moments. These people are not worthy of my time. But I can't help it. I worry, a lot. More than I should most of the time. And then I let the littlest of things affect me. I think and overthink every single issue and play out scenarios over and over again in my mind. 

Oh god I should stop. Today's an off day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment