Sunday, August 10, 2014

ROUSE

Walked over during lunch to this cafe I found on IG that was conveniently near the office, and my place(hehe). Already anticipating return trips to try out the rest of the menu ;)
Oh yes it's also halal certified!




Crabby Patty and Quinoa Quake. They were SO GOOD. One bite off the crabby patty already secured my decision to revisit this place. Plus the prices are quite pocket friendly too!


My beef wrapped in asparagus, accompanied with poached egg and pumpkin mash. The eggs were done rather nicely but I'm not so sure about the pumpkin mash, it was too watery for my liking..
Open-faced roast beef sandwich; medium rare roasted beef slices topped with caramelized onions, served chilled on toasted bread.

My colleague's kpt style hahaha. Because it looked like it was gonna rain and slippers were a safer bet than clothed loafers.
Loveeee the interior of this place, peeled walls and naked bulbs, spot the Rihanna lookalike customer!
I'm jealous of girls who can rock hairdos like this, because I can never go this short. I might just freak out and die.
lol
Can't believe I slept through the whole of yesterday. Brunch plans cancelled, slept till 4, went back to sleep at 6, woke up at 10, and back to sleep at 12 till today. Achievement unlocked!

Enjoying the rest of my sunday in bed again. Movies, junk food, zai nv is me.

1 comment: