Friday, March 21, 2014

I WANT BACK INTO MY WARPED WORLD WITHOUT YOU LITTLE PRICKS

 

 
 



 
 
Why does my recent unwinding vacation feel like it's so fucken history. Even my feet were happier back then. I couldn't care less if I was putting on 1000 kilos stuffing my face silly or chattering my teeth to pieces because I couldn't bear the cold. I'd rather eat smelly tofu and wipe century egg all
over myself than look at you rotten people faces.
 
Unbelievable pissed off today. But when am I never actually. Every single matter irks me to the core most of the time. And today it's people who put themselves on a pedestral up so high  Who the fuck gave you that privilege to label yourself that way? If all you hear is the sound of your own voice, don't even talk to me. I have no interest in what you have to say about you yourself and your goddamn self. Go and grovel on a bed of thorns for all I care.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment