Monday, March 31, 2014

HOMEBODY


Lately I'm slowly becoming more of a homebody after a new addition to the house. Meet Kiyo, my sister's 2 month old maltipoo!
(Yep acknowledging her existence, for now :p )
 
 

The day he came home, he was so new and confused about the environment all he did was sit around and stare at us with those bloody puppy eyes.. 
 




One of his favorite sleeping positions idk why??? It's so dangerous looking but I always wake up in the morning seeing him sound asleep like that lol???
 
And that day when the constructions going on downstairs was too noisy...

Was quite a frenzy when my sister brought him home because she was so unorganized! No pee pads, no towels, no dog bowl NOTHING. All she had in hand was Kiyo, and it was a surprise for us pffttt
 
It's barely a month and he's growing so quickly! He was SO tiny when he arrived but today I noticed he's grown quite a bit since. Wished the growing process would slow down.. I need to capture every of his puppy moment! 
But what I won't miss would be his bad habit of biting our hands and toes, heck even my thighs! Plus he's one tough soldier. One hundred solid whacks is not even close to subduing him..
Not saying I gave him a hundred solid whacks la haha, just saying he's gonna be one difficult puppy to train
*rubs hand in preparation*

1 comment:

  1. You mean the second last pic is him sleeping?? With his mouth open? lol

    ReplyDelete