Tuesday, February 23, 2016


What went on this new year was endless rounds of blackjack, baccarat, anything cards and money. The week long break almost felt like it didn't happened as I still feel every bit drained pre-cny. 

Getting back on track at work hasn't been exactly easy too. 2016 came with a whole lotta increased workload and everyday I feel sick the second I push the ON button on the pc. 

I don't feel like I have anything right in life right now. Uncertainties and disappointments have been smashing down on me like a tidal wave, and I realize how little I apply the advice I always preach to people to myself. 
Don't ever be bothered by people's comments I say, they will always have an opinion and as long as I'm happy it won't matter I say. Ha.

What a whirlwind of events these 2 months have been. Only hoping that it would eventually get better, or maybe how this is panning out is for the better.......?

No comments:

Post a Comment