Thursday, May 22, 2014

The little things in life

 
My pink nosed abominable snowman
 

Hi Princess Mikayler 20/05


The past 3 weeks have been nothing but busy. And the following month is going to be even tougher.
Finally had a few hours to spare last evening to visit the little princess who arrived on Tuesday. I've never carried an infant before and was scared as hell when I was asked to hold her. But when I did, it felt so magical...
Does eveyone feel this way when they carry a newborn?? That overwhelming sense of joy?? We've talked about her all the time while she was still in the womb, and 8 months later I'm actually holding her in my arms omg it's so unreal.. How I wish I have more time to visit her, I could look at her for forever..



All of the above are literally little things in life, except this one.
LOL.

ok bye I shouldn't be here.
 

1 comment:

  1. that's one of ur little things too ok! awwww:D

    ReplyDelete