Monday, May 5, 2014

Fresh

 
 
I don't really know how I came to have the guts to snip this much of my hair off. This is definitely the shortest I've went in my whole life haha. Still mourning the death of my long hair but I'm so consoled with everyone's kind comments, especially on how I look younger now hehehe

 
And then the next day I proceeded to give myself another change, a new colour! I've always wantd to bleach my hair but I've faced infinite of rejections from hairstylists everywhere because my hair was too dry to bleach. So the upside of cutting my hair short, I get to bleach my hair finally, yay!
 
 
 
Yesterday's. Brought the dogs out for a run but the sky decided to rain on us just 5 minutes after we arrive at the park. Bummer~~

 
 
Meet 2yr old Murphy, my aunt's new babyyyyy
Sitting on the fringe of my top and refusing to let me head out for dinner. His amount of drool is no joke. My top was soaked after he finally set me free haha
 


Abrupt end with the Oscar nominee of 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment